The brand new (and much improved!) Online Studio Shop is open and we best not forget about Mother’s Day!
Here is what’s better about the new shop:
- you can search via title, subject, hair color, eye color, number of children. Use the search box, or choose a category for family size
- you will see MORE OPTIONS for stretched canvas prints (these have become the darlings of the shop ~ everyone loves them, not just me!!)
- super easy to checkout, one page, no hassle ~ major credit cards accepted, as well as paypal
- many items have smaller shipping costs
- the new shop is clean and less cluttered ~ go there, get what you need, get out QUICKLY and I’ll take care of the rest!
- Also, you can sit on the home page and press REFRESH over and over and see lots of featured items quickly ~ see what catches your eye!
let me know if you have ANY questions! And please plan ahead for Mother’s Day ~ for your sake, my sake and Mother’s sake
Need an idea for Mom?
• There are a select few Original One-Of-A-Kind Paintings on canvas ~ perfectly exclusive for mom. There is only one original of each painting and SHE will have it
Want a print instead?
• Find intimate mother and child prints featuring a mama nurturing her one child
• Find prints that celebrate the mother with two children!
• Does mom have at least three children? You’ll want to shop here for images of mothers with 3+ kiddos
All 8×10″ and 12×12″ paper prints pop directly into an off-the-shelf frame from the grocery or art & frame shop. Super simple. Stretched Canvas Prints do not even need a frame, they arrive ready-to-hang!
Let me know if you need advice, information or ideas, I’m here! Email me. I’m happy to help.
Or call me at 360.213.7879 ~ we can take care of your whole order over the phone.
Love & Sincerely, Katie
Related Images:[See image gallery at www.paintingmotherhood.com]
Share this post
- Tags: art & business, art gifts for mom, art on canvas, art on paper, art pendants, art prints, available paintings, baby gifts, canvas prints, motherhood art, Mothers Day gifts, wearable art