A couple weeks ago I was in LA, California ~ to meet one of my biggest collectors, Olga Valyaeva ~ she is a highly respected author, and I recently had the honor of creating 34 original paintings for her upcoming book. Olga and her family live in Bali, Indonesia, so it was so nice that we could meet during her USA travels.
It’s Not Too Late for Mother’s Day Gift Certificates! AND….. see below!
It’s not too late to give a gift of Motherhood Moments! In case you’ve been waffling or are worried about shipping times, there is a simple solution: A gift certificate that you can print at home and give, OR, have emailed directly to one of the mamas in your life.
Here’s How It Works:
2) Add the Gift Certificate to your cart
3) choose EMAIL (no time for me to mail!)
4) enter YOUR email address as the recipient if you’d like to print and wrap the Gift Certificate for giving in person
4) enter YOUR RECIPIENT’S email address if you’d like the Gift Certificate to be automatically emailed to her when I process your order (within 10-12 hours)
…AND, A Gift for YOU!
Through Sunday ~ when you purchase a gift certificate of at least $50, I’ll send you a free 8×10″ archival print of YOUR CHOICE! A $22 value.
The print won’t arrive in time for Mother’s Day, but you can give it later… or KEEP IT!! Use coupon code FREE8 in your order, and just write in the name of the free print you’d like – DO NOT include the print in your shopping cart
As always, let me know if you have ANY QUESTIONS! Just hit reply to this email and ask. And if you don’t hear back from me, just ask again (emails can sometimes be flighty and not make it to me).
Here are some sample 8×10 prints
Thank you for everything, have a WONDERFUL weekend and Mother’s Day. Wanna chat live on Facebook? I’ll see you there.
Love & Sincerely, Katie
Related Images:[See image gallery at www.paintingmotherhood.com]
Share this post
- Tags: archival print, art for sale, Attachment Parenting, behind the scenes, mother child, motherhood, motherhood art, paintings of family, paintings of mothers, paintings of women, parenting