It’s not too late to give a gift certificate for motherhood prints and paintings! Just in case you’ve been waffling, and were/are worried about shipping times, there is a simple solution: A gift certificate that you can print at home and give, OR, it can be emailed directly to your loved one.
Here’s how it works:
2) Add the Gift Certificate to your cart
3) Choose EMAIL (usually you can choose PRINT, too, but I won’t be able to get a printed G/C to you before Christmas)
4) enter YOUR email address as the recipient if you’d like to receive the Gift Certificate in your email box and print it for wrapping and giving
4) enter YOUR RECIPIENT’S email address as the recipient if you’d like the Gift Certificate to automatically be emailed to her when I process your order (same day)
It’s that simple
Do let me know if you have any questions though!“I just received the prints of paintings that I bought online, and I just wanted to thank you so much. They are so beautiful, I have never seen anything like them. I just love them! I’ll soon order more, as I need one for every room in the house!” ~ S.G. in Norway
Have a wonderful holiday and a very happy New Year!
Love & Sincerely, Katie
Related Images:[See image gallery at www.paintingmotherhood.com]
Share this post
- Tags: motherhood paintings